Careers at Astley Clarke
Astley Clarke is a British fine jewellery brand founded in London by Bec Astley Clarke MBE to celebrate design and colour in fine jewellery and to create a brand that represents all that is good and proper about British luxury. Astley Clarke’s personality is imbued with the wit and irreverence that captures the imagination of a new generation of luxury customers. We combine the grandest of ideas with an acute attention to the tiniest of details.
Based out of a little cobbled mews in W2, the head office houses the whole UK team from the design studio through to marketing and accounts. We may be a small team but we are one that is dedicated to championing everything we love about Astley Clarke. Our current vacancies are listed below so if you would like to become a part of the Astley Clarke team please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Our Story
UK and International Sales Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Astley Clarke is a leading British fine jewellery brand that is developing its wholesale business within the UK and Internationally. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager that has a proven track record of establishing strategic relationships within the fine jewellery category with key department stores and leading independent boutiques both in the UK and Internationally.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with Department store buyers, business owners and key decision makers across existing and potential new target accounts.
- Managing the UK Account Manager to ensure appropriate accounts are opened the assortments are commercial and on-brand and the training and in-store presentation is maintained to a high standard.
- Identifying, opening and managing key International accounts.
- Attending range reviews and assisting with the selection of the wholesale assortment, creating impactful display guidelines.
- Managing and attending appropriate trade shows, press events.
- Forecasting seasonal sales, setting budgets, overseeing trade marketing spend.
- Establishing non GBP pricing guides.
- Managing the design and sampling of new display props as required when new collections launch.
- Experience of sales and account management within a fine jewellery brand.
- Track record of opening new strategic accounts, ideally both in UK and Internationally.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- A strong ambassador for the brand and passionate about jewellery.
- Numeric, able to forecast sales, calculate pricing, agree terms and analyse reporting to provide a commentary.
- Ambitious, prepared to work hard to achieve results and grow both the brand and the role responsibly.
- A team player, as a small business it is vital that you are hands on enough to be prepared to do any task that needs doing.
Please apply with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Full Time & Part Time Sales Assistants
Do you have buckets of designer or luxury jewellery experience with a reputation for exceptional customer experience? We would like to hear from you. As a rapidly growing British brand we often have roles available in our concessions within London's finest department stores. We offer superb product training for the right candidates as well as a generous jewellery allowance and yet more incentives.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.