Welcome to the World of Astley Clarke
Join us on a journey of discovery and inspiration
Careers at Astley Clarke
Astley Clarke is a British fine jewellery brand founded in London by Bec Astley Clarke MBE to celebrate design and colour in fine jewellery and to create a brand that represents all that is good and proper about British luxury. Astley Clarke’s personality is imbued with the wit and irreverence that captures the imagination of a new generation of luxury customers. We combine the grandest of ideas with an acute attention to the tiniest of details, creating jewellery that affords every woman the luxury of intelligent design.
Based out of a little cobbled mews in W2, the head office houses the whole UK team from the design studio through to marketing and accounts. We may be a small team but we are one that is dedicated to championing everything we love about Astley Clarke. Our current vacancies are listed below so if you would like to become a part of the Astley Clarke team please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Reporting to: Head of Communications
This is a role which will report directly to the Head of Communications. As the business develops across web, retail and wholesale channels both in the UK and internationally we require a Press Officer to generate maximum press coverage for the brand, its products and events across key print and online titles. This person must be able to work closely with other departments, and most regularly with other members of the Brand Communications team.
- • Contributing to and executing PR strategy for Astley Clarke
- • Securing significant feature coverage, product placement and event coverage across all of the UK online and offline press and some European press
- • Organising day-to-day Press & Influencer events in conjunction with our VIP Relations team
- • Management of the US Press agency on a day-to-day basis
- • Writing of press releases, alerts and other press collateral for both UK & US markets
- • Working closely with building multi-channel co-brand partnerships
- • Maintaining regular contact with key industry journalists and answering image/interview enquiries
- • Working closely with our Brand Communications Officer (who manages all social media), contributing to social media channels and helping to drive traffic
- • Tracking product samples efficiently
- • Developing and maintaining an up-to-date press contact database
- • Managing/assisting with the PR Budget.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly organised executive with excellent jewellery and fashion contacts within luxury publications. With your PR background in jewellery and fashion you will already have strong communication skills to build on existing relationships and act as a brand ambassador for Astley Clarke. The ideal candidate will love the Astley Clarke brand and have a fundamental understanding of where we are now and play a key role in the journey we are embarking on as a brand. They will have experience in a luxury PR environment liaising with journalists, working on strategy and events. Some ecommerce and/or in-house experience would be a plus. We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3-4 years experience working in a fast paced press environment.
The qualities we are looking for include:
- • Pro-active Self starter
- • Creative thinker
- • Highly organised
- • Entrepreneurial
- • Excellent contacts
- • PR Superstar
- • Luxury sensitivities and innate understanding of Astley Clarke brand.
Competitive salary and staff allowance.
Please send CVs and covering letters to Head of Communications, Fran Cookson Fran@AstleyClarke.com. Please note that due to number of applications received we will be unable to respond to all candidates individually.
Astley Clarke are recruiting for a passionate and highly motivated store supervisor, to work in one of our most prestigious London concessions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual with a love for jewellery to represent the Astley Clarke brand at the highest level.
Applicants will need to have experience as a Manager or Supervisor of a luxury brand, be able to demonstrate excellent customer service, have strong clientele experience, boundless energy and enthusiasm and strong communication skills. You will be required to be flexible as the role will involve some evenings and weekends. If this appeals to you and you want to be part of this rapidly growing luxury brand please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please check this page regularly for updates, or alternatively send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be kept on file on a speculative basis and in the event of a vacancy we will contact suitable candidates.