How to proceed if you would like to return your goods from overseas
- Call 1-855-278-5392(ASTLEYC or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receipt of your item(s) and ask for a 'Returns Authorization number'
- All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact, unworn and in their original condition
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us, and for any costs incurred. We would strongly recommend that you use FedEx to return your items to us, as we are not responsible for any items which do not reach us. Please ensure that you write clearly on the FedEx paperwork that the item is being returned, and send to: Astley Clarke, 6 Junction Mews, London, United Kingdom, W2 1PN. You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your jewelry
- The RA number should be written on your original invoice. In addition, please complete the Returns Form. Please put the item in the original packaging and seal it securely
- Once we have received the item(s) a member of our personal shopping team will contact you to confirm receipt of the parcel
Returns Policy for items on sale - Same returns policy as above
How to proceed if you wish to return faulty goods
- In order to return faulty items you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at email@example.com and then follow the standard returns process as detailed above
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods received by the customer have been damaged, or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after shipping. All items returned as faulty will be inspected, and any item displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty
- Where possible, items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with a guarantee
- It may be possible for us to repair items which have suffered wear and tear. There will be a charge for this service, which is to cover the cost of shipping and any other costs incurred
Receiving a refund
Refunds will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. The cost of any undamaged and unworn products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments but excluding shipping charges. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
If you have received an item from Astley Clarke as a gift you can return it for exchange within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy. Please call us on 1-855-278-5392(ASTLEYC) to arrange this.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call one of our Personal Shoppers for advice on a more suitable item on 1-855-278-5392(ASTLEYC).
Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check.
Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item when it is returned to us.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping, and refunded only as a credit note.
You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure laid out above.