BE YOUR OWN ICON
Our new Iconography customisation tool is ready for your finishing touches! We have created a selection of Icon diamond bracelets, earrings, rings, pendants and chokers that feature an Icon that you are able to customise at your whim. Use our diamond template to create your own one-off piece in which you decide everything, from the gold type, to the design, to the finish.
Create the jewellery of your dreams in 5 simple steps:
1. Choose the product that you would like to customise
2. Choose the size of your Icon. The selection includes mini, small and medium Icons whilst necklaces have an additional ‘Large’ option.
3. Be sure to pick the size you require if you have chosen a ring. Or if you have chosen a bracelet or a necklace, we’ve given you the choice between a chain or a cord.
4. Start customising your piece by choosing your 14 carat gold colour from a selection of rose gold, white gold, and yellow gold.
5. Finally, you can begin designing your Icon. We have a selection of templates from initials to patterns that feature coloured diamonds for to you choose from to create a unique piece. When you are happy with your Icon piece, simple add your product to your bag and checkout as usual and you’re done!
Yes it’s as simple as that – click here to get started!
STYLING YOUR ICON
Wearing a customised piece from our Iconography collection is the perfect way to add to your personal style. However, the way you wear them can make your look even more unique and our Icons are perfect for experimenting with to explore different looks. Here are our top three styling tips to make your Iconography pieces stand out.
1. Opt for a cord to create jewellery stacks, or choose a chain to create a single statement piece
2. Mix and match different Icon sizes for unique jewellery stacks, experiment with rings, bracelets, and even chokers
3. Create a classic layered look with our adjustable chains and cords.
Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your customised piece and please note that all bespoke designs are non-refundable. For any questions or further advice and tips please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Call us on +44 (0)20 7706 0060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org