Silver Biography Evil Eye Kula Bracelet
Beautiful bracelet, very high quality and great service.
Bought this for my niece’s 21st. Bracelet is beautiful and fits perfectly. I would buy again from Astley Clarke
Bought for my friends 50th, She prefers to wear silver so I chose this piece. I love AC bracelets, I have bought a few over the years for close friends and each time they have loved them. Would love to see more options in the silver range, though for me, I prefer the golden ones.
Really delicate, nice piece. Sliding clasp fixes in place well
Amazing piece, stands out whilst looking very subtle and elegant. Bought the necklace to match a few months ago which is also another amazing piece of jewellery. Great product and great service. Highly recommend!
Great service!! Gave the wrong address. Customer service sorted it out & the item arrived on time. Partner was so happy with the bracelet.
I absolutely love my Evil Eye Kula bracelet I received for Mother's Day. It's perfect for wearing on it's own or stacking. I was also very impressed with the international delivery being so fast, and the regular updates from Astley Clarke, thank you!
I love it! I wear it all the time. Very pretty and it will fit any wrist size.
Such a beautiful bracelet. I’m due to have my second baby in a few days and I wanted something around my wrist that meant protection. A special purchase.
Delicate and gorgeous
So pretty and delicate and wonderful packaging
Very quick delivery and makes a nice gift
Love this bracelet! It’s so tiny and delicate and just the bracelet that I was looking for.
Absolutely beautiful. Looks gorgeous on the wrist and a lovely compliment to any outfit!
My daughter had "dropped me a hint" a very clever service. Her best birthday present apparently - well done AC!
Really pleased with this. Great quality item.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
This fashion-forward silver friendship bracelet showcases an Evil Eye emblem with a turquoise gemstone pupil and pavé set cultured white sapphires.
- Our Evil Eye motif symbolises 'Protection' and 'Wisdom'
- Adjustable fit from unique nugget fastening
- Chain elegantly finished by our star-set cultured white sapphire tag
We use reconstituted turquoise in our demi-fine jewellery to ensure durability and consistency of colour.
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, Rest of the world 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
FREE UK, EU AND US RETURNS*
- For Rest of the world countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 30 days of receipt.
*Engraved pieces are non-refundable. To view which countries are applicable for free returns, view our returns page by clicking here