Hazel Lapis Hoop Earrings
Cute, I do not usually like big hoops but these are something else.
This is the second time I bought your beautiful jewellery. This time 3 pieces for my daughter very small but extremely pretty ... great service beautifully wrapped and efficient delivery. Thank you
Elegant but still fun. The lovely dark blue of the lapis stones is set off brilliantly by orange lipstick!
I bought the beautiful Lapis Lazuli earings, unfortunately I find them very hard to close so I will be sending them back after Christmas. It is a shame as they are very pretty. The hinge design needs to be improved.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
As part of the Stilla collection, these demi-fine Hazel Hoop Earrings feature lapis lazuli gemstone spheres that have an intriguing dark colouring and a semi-precious quality. Crafted from 18 carat yellow gold plated silver, these hoop earrings have been designed with modernist inspirations in mind.
- Inspired by the flamboyant style of Peggy Guggenheim and the kinetic work of artist Alexander Calder
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 30 days of receipt.
*Engraved pieces are non-refundable