Hazel Malachite Hoop Earrings
Very pretty and well-made but somehow not as impactful as the pearl version I have in my opinion
Gorgeous earrings very happy with purchase
Absolutely stunning, have worn constantly since receiving. The gold and green is beautifully striking.
Love these earrings from the design, the clicking mechanism at the back to the spots of green colour. So unusual, so simple, so elegant!
Great product, great quality!
The trouble with the Colour of Calder collection is that I don't think I can stop with the three earrings sets I have. This pair in the green colourway are classic and modern and I have had lots of compliments!
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
As part of the Stilla collection, these demi-fine Hazel Hoop Earrings feature green malachite gemstone spheres - each with naturally unique variations in appearance. Crafted from 18 carat yellow gold plated sterling silver, these hoop earrings have been designed with the modernism of semi-precious gemstone jewellery in mind.
- Inspired by the flamboyant style of Peggy Guggenheim and the kinetic work of artist Alexander Calder
- As seen on redonline.co.uk
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 30 days of receipt.
*Engraved pieces are non-refundable