London Nights Woven Biography Bracelet in Yellow Gold Vermeil
Write Your Own Review
I have for the last five years always had a stack of AC bracelets. Could never be without them. I finally had to replace this one- I never take them off and they wear very well! This one is one of my favourites.
I was given another one of these as a gift and it was so good I thought I would treat myself to another! The quality is excellent..
The black contrasts nicely with the gold.
Love Astley clarke stacking bracelets always have compliments wearing them. Great service too. Thanks
Beautiful jewellery and Paige the personal shopper was so helpful and informative. You have a customer for life. I really like this bracelet to go with the rest of my Biography bracelets
Customer service is excellent. No matter how small or large your purchase you are made to feel like a valued customer. Nothing is too much trouble. Great new design - can be matched with other bracelets
The women in the store were lovely.
Great service. Beautiful
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
This grown-up gold friendship bracelet has been hand-woven from London nights silken cord and 18 carat yellow gold plated sterling silver chain. Inspired by the Indian festival of Rakhi, this gold bracelet is finished with our signature star-set lapis lazuli.
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 14 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces