Solstice Band Ring in Yellow Gold Vermeil
|UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter|
To download the ring size guide or order your free ring sizer, visit our size guide.
Beautiful ring, it's everything it promises to be! Gorgeous design, looks beautiful on, very happy!
I’m afraid this just wasn’t for me. Wonderful service as always and the ring detail and style was pretty and original but thought the gold vermeil looked a bit yellow and cheap. Not for me this time.
I absolutely love my ring! It was a birthday present, and the quality is amazing. I’m excited to add to my collection.
Brought it for my sister, she loves it!!
Beautiful ring. Very delicate but unusual. Bought it for myself as a treat and absolutely love it!
I bought this ring as a gift for my daughter. It’s exquisite and would adorn any hand.
Step into golden hour on a midsummer’s evening with the Solstice band ring. Originally sketched using the organic shapes in a dandelion head as inspiration, this is the ultimate stacking ring, crafted from 18 carat gold plated sterling silver and set with white sapphires. The nature-inspired forms that sit between the two gold bands on the stacking ring are reminiscent of runes used for enchantments and divination across England centuries ago, adding a sense of empowering radiance that you can wear day in, day out.
- Crafted from 18 carat gold plated sterling silver
- Stacking ring decorated with two gold bands
- Inspired by the natural forms of dandelion florets
- Perfect for layering with more gold gemstone rings and stacking rings
- Set with white sapphires
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 14 days of receipt.
*Excluding engraved pieces