Turquoise Ezra Hoop Earrings
Beautiful earrings. Perfect size, not too big. Perfect for summer and beyond.
Love them. Little bit different
The rose gold, combined with the turquoise stone, really look good with a tan - the epitome of summer. Big enough to be noticed but not to overwhelm, these earrings are light enough to wear comfortably through the day and beyond. Really tempted to buy more from this range.
They looked cheap and tacky. The 'turquoise' resembled blue beads.
I returned the earrings but haven't received a refund, so this hasn't been an ideal purchasing experience.
I love love love these earrings!! So, much I went back and bought them with the pink opals!! They make an outfit. I have gotten complements every time I have worn them!
I purchased these earrings for my wife's birthday and she is absolutely delighted with them - thank you.
Bought for my wife for a birthday present. Very high quality and she gets positive comments every time she wears them! Highly recommend.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
As part of the Stilla collection, these demi-fine Ezra Hoop Earrings feature turquoise gemstone spheres at the end of open hoops. Fashioned from 18 carat rose gold plated silver, these earrings are a modernist take on semi-precious stone jewellery and have a sophisticated 30mm drop.
- Inspired by the flamboyant style of Peggy Guggenheim and the kinetic work of artist Alexander Calder
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 30 days of receipt.
*Engraved pieces are non-refundable