Solid Gold Emerald Huggie Hoop Earrings
As low as £595.00
Write Your Own Review
Thank you again AC for the lovely 14ct yellow gold emerald huggie hoop earrings :) perfect size and comfortable in the ear lobe...good quality as you would expect from AC.
Very pleased with my purchase.
The colour and size are perfect.
These earrings are ideal for every day wear whilst also adding a touch of sparkle.
I feel great every time I put them in :)
I was delighted with these emerald earrings! They are more vibrant than the photo suggests and capture the light really well with bright sparkling green stones. A little bit different to my usual gem choice, I love them and have not taken them off since I bought them as they are easy to sleep in. A Black Friday discount helped rock my world too so thanks for that!
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- FREE UK & US EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- OVER 10,000 5-STAR REVIEWS
- HAND-FINISHED & MADE ONLY WITH NOBEL METALS
- BUY NOW. PAY LATER WITH CLEARPAY
Circles of light that you can wear on your ears: introducing our bestselling Mini Halo Hoops. Set with captivating emeralds that line solid rings of 14 carat gold, Mini Halo Hoops sit close to the ear for an easy-going yet luxurious look. Wear either in the lobe or in upper ear piercings for a light-reflecting statement, with strong pavé setting and a secure fastening to ensure comfort.
- Set with emeralds in solid 14 carat gold
- Our signature hoop earrings that sit close to the ear
- Stack with fine studs and earrings for an opulent everyday aesthetic
- Produced using 100% recycled gold
- All of our gemstones are cut and polished by hand
FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY on all orders.
- All deliveries are express, tracked and signed for
- UK 2-3 working days, ROW 3-6 working days
- UK same day next day delivery options available at checkout.
Free returns* from UK, US & EU*
- For ROW countries £10 equivalent return fee is deducted from refund.
- All items, including earrings, are returnable within 30 days of receipt.
*Engraved pieces are non-refundable