Ring Size Guide
Whether you want to know the size of your ring finger or simply an existing ring, we have made things simple. Here is your fail-safe guide to finding your ring size from the comfort of your home.
If you do need to order a ring sizer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org">
Buying a Gift?
When buying a ring as a gift, the best way (but not always the easiest) is to borrow an existing ring from the correct finger and use our downloadable Ring Size Guide to determine its size.
Tips & Tricks
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so refrain from measuring your ring size after any champagne and canapé filled evenings.
If you still are not sure which ring is for you, please do call or email our lovely team of Personal Shoppers who would be happy to help you further.
Put your new found knowledge to good use
Anatomy of an Astley Clarke Bracelet
From colorful gemstones to silken cord and intricate diamond pavé, all of the Astley Clarke bracelet collections are designed with our signature style of relaxed luxury in mind.
We prefer our jewelry to sit loosely around the wrist and are of the humble opinion that when it comes to exquisite jewelry, more is definitely more and one should never be afraid to layer.
The Finer Details
Medium: 185mm long
Adjustable Kula Bracelets
These can be adjusted to be worn at any length between 150mm and 250mm.
Adjustable Skinny Bracelets
These can be adjusted to be worn at any length between 130mm and 240mm.
These can be adjusted to be worn at three different lengths between 155mm and 175mm.
If you still are not sure which bracelet is for you, please do call or email our lovely team of Personal Shoppers who would be happy to help you further.