Careers at Astley Clarke
Astley Clarke is a British fine jewellery brand founded in London by Bec Astley Clarke MBE to celebrate design and colour in fine jewellery and to create a brand that represents all that is good and proper about British luxury. Astley Clarke’s personality is imbued with the wit and irreverence that captures the imagination of a new generation of luxury customers. We combine the grandest of ideas with an acute attention to the tiniest of details.
Based out of a little cobbled mews in W2, the head office houses the whole UK team from the design studio through to marketing and accounts. We may be a small team but we are one that is dedicated to championing everything we love about Astley Clarke. Our current vacancies are listed below so if you would like to become a part of the Astley Clarke team please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
Store Sales Associate, Monmouth Street
We are searching for an enthusiastic sales associate to work in our new store on Monmouth St, Seven Dials in the heart of the west end of London. Astley Clarke is a fast-growing British demi-fine jewellery brand that bridges the gap between trend led costume jewellery and classic fine jewellery. Our customers appreciate relaxed luxury, are never trying too hard to fit in and want beautiful jewellery that will last for more than one season. A passion for jewellery is important but what we value most is a confident approachable style, an appreciation of what great customer service looks like and acute attention to detail. Previous Jewellery experience is preferable but not essential, the energy of the person and their ability to work in a team is what we are looking for.
- Assisting customers in the selection and providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining high levels of visual displays and sales administration
- Providing product knowledge and brand detail to clients
- Using our personalisation tools to customize lockets with engraving and photos (full training provided) and assist with the ongoing training needs within the store
- Provide assistance with refunds, returns and click and collect orders.
- Checking prices and maintaining accurate stock records.
- Collect customer details for product warranty and encouraging sign up to emails
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be an organised individual with excellent presentation and communication skills. They will enjoy learning about gemstones, materials and constructions and be engaging with customers and find the appropriate selling approach in every situation The qualities we are looking for include:
- Presentable, confident and a good communicator
- Successfully able to handle and manage multiple demands and competing priorities
- Hunger to succeed
- Engaging, passionate about Jewellery and a strong team player
- Good IT skills and accurate administration