CAREERS AT ASTLEY CLARKE
Astley Clarke is a British fine jewellery brand founded in London by Bec Astley Clarke MBE to celebrate design and colour in fine jewellery and to create a brand that represents all that is good and proper about British luxury. Astley Clarke’s personality is imbued with the wit and irreverence that captures the imagination of a new generation of luxury customers. We combine the grandest of ideas with an acute attention to the tiniest of details.
Based out of a little cobbled mews in W2, the head office houses the whole UK team from the design studio through to marketing and accounts. We may be a small team but we are one that is dedicated to championing everything we love about Astley Clarke. Our current vacancies are listed below so if you would like to become a part of the Astley Clarke team please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Where: Astley Clarke Head Office, Paddington, London, W2 1PN
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The Hours: 8am- 4.30pm Monday - Friday
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and detail driven Customer Service Assistant. Working in a small team you will be supporting our customers with their queries and offering help and advice whilst ensuring the best customer care and sales experience is given to all customers.
The successful applicant will be placed in their vibrant mews Head Office in Paddington. It is an exciting opportunity for an excellent communicator to gain experience in a fast-paced, high-growth and fun environment.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, live chat, email and social channels.
- Investigating and solving customer issues quickly and efficiently making sure that queries are responded to and resolved within a timely manner.
- Processing orders, refunds, exchanges and replacements for customers, concessions, and wholesale accounts.
- Assisting customers with product selection and placing orders.
- Liaising with third parties such as Royal Mail, DHL and Fedex to track parcels.
- Managing our repairs service across the retail, concession and wholesale channels.
- Assisting with administration for the Merchandising team.
- Managing customer accounts, generating codes and applying store credit.
- Process special orders with suppliers and track to completion
- Attend the repairs / refurbishment meetings and keep customers informed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Passionate about Jewellery
- Experience with customer service, Magento or Brightpearl experience an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a polite and clear phone manner
- Friendly, helpful, passionate about maintaining customer relationships and willing to go the extra mile
- Exceptional organisational & administrative skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- IT literate – in particular with Excel, Google docs and confident with bespoke software used to manage products and customer details
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.