Behind the collection | Luna
1. Tell us about the new Luna collection, and what inspired the design?
“We draw inspiration from the celestial world for many of our collections and our North Star north star motif is synonymous with the brand. Our new Luna collection acts as a celestial inspired update to our best-selling Stilla collection that we’ve had for some time. We wanted to celebrate the beauty of our rose-cut gemstones by giving them a lunar highlight. There is real breath across the collection in terms of styles and looks, lots of layering pieces of jewellery as well as more statement styles - ideal for day to night dressing.”
2. We love all the details from the crescent moons to the rose-cut gemstones you mentioned. How are the pieces best layered?
“We love the thought of layering the station necklaces with more statement gemstone pendants for example, and the huggie earrings and studs create a great stack. However you could easily add the drop earrings to dress up a t-shirt and jeans look, or add the signet ring for more of a statement.”
3. Why did you choose the three gemstones that feature in the collection?
“We wanted the stones to speak to the time of year as well as complimenting the lunar motifs. They are the perfect colourways to see you through the party season and beyond. All of our gemstones have meanings which make them feel extra special.”
5. Does Luna make a good gift for someone?
“Absolutely. I'll be gifting the Black Onyx Drop Earrings to my sister this Christmas.”
6. What’s the one thing you’ll be getting yourself from this collection, and why?
“I have my eye on the Luna Crescent Station Necklace and the Crescent Drop Huggies since the design phase. I wore the earring samples before launch, and got so many compliments - excited to see how our customers react to the collection, too!”